Riyadh is Saudi Arabia’s capital and the leading city in economic, political, and cultural activities; it has infinite facilities and services, increasing the demand for buying real estate units in Riyadh and nearby areas; these units vary between living, investment, and commercial units.
- The government is dedicated to establishing initiatives to enhance the quality of life within Saudi Arabia, especially Riyadh. During the last few years, Riyadh has witnessed significant developments in its infrastructure that improved and modernized the standard of living for its residents. The city has numerous amenities like world-class healthcare, educational institutions, and entertainment.
- The city has a large job market with substantial business opportunities that attract professionals seeking career development and financial stability.
- Riyadh has historical landmarks and traditional markets, uniquely blending cultural heritage and modern style.
- Riyadh is located at the centre of Saudia Arabia, making it a suitable destination for tourists, so they search for apartment for rent in Riyadh City.
Due to all these factors, citizens and foreigners are searching for apartments in Riyadh, especially in luxurious communities with all the facilities.
What is the Most luxurious Community in Riyadh?
Etoile by Elie Saab community is one of its kind in Saudi Arabia, as it is designed according to the iconic flair and elegance of the famous designer Elie Saab with architecture inspired by the heritage of Saudi Arabia.
Who is Elie Saab?
Elie Saab is a Lebanese fashion designer well known for his elegant designs for women; his unique designs made him famous worldwide.
Besides his fashion achievements, Elie Saab has contributed to interior designs, fragrances, kids’ wear, and accessories since he started his brand, “Elie Saab,” heading elegance as the brand’s core and providing luxurious products.
What is the kind of elegance in the Etoile community?
In Etoile by Elie Saab, You can find elegance in interiors with fancy shapes, detailed textiles, rich neutral colors, and iconic embroidery, besides the luxurious allure of Pillassandro floor tiles and elegant wall coverings with elegant champagne metal finishes.
Those factors help you feel an ethereal sensation when you walk into the community.
Available Living Units in Etoile by Elie Saab
Etoile by Elie Saab has a fantastic overlook of the most iconic valley in Riyadh, Wadi Hanifa, making it a unique advantage for the residents.
The living units overlooking the wadi are divided as follows:
- Villa Type A2: consists of 4 bedrooms, with an area of 363,8 SQM and a plot area of 300 SQM.
- Villa Type A3: it overlooks the wadi and consists of 4 bedrooms, with an area equal to 422,3 SQM and a plot area of 350 SQM
- Villa type B2: it overlooks the Wadi and consists of 3 bedrooms, with an area equal to 300,8 SQM and a plot area of 250 SQM.
- Villa type B2S: it overlooks the Wadi and consists of 3 bedrooms with an area equal to 290 SQM and a plot area of 240 SQM.
- Villa type B3 overlooks the Wadi and consists of 4 bedrooms, with an area equal to 305,3 SQM and a plot area of 252 SQM.
- Villa type B4 overlooks the Wadi and consists of 3 bedrooms with an area equal to 245 SQM – 2637 SQFT and a plot area of 200 SQM – 2153 SQFT.
Benefits of Living in the Etoile Community
Living in Etoile Compound gives you lots of privileges, including:
- Enjoy the modern lifestyle in a luxurious way you can’t find anywhere else in Saudi Arabia.
- The community is built according to the best construction and development practices, as Dar Al Arkan is the developer of Etoile Community.
Dar al Arkan is listed on the Saudi Stock Exchange Market; it has 28 years of dedicated experience delivering the highest quality projects exceeding 15,000 units. The company has assets equivalent to 31 billion SAR and operates in more than eight countries worldwide. (Saudi Arabia, UAE, UK, QATAR, SPAIN, OMAN, CHINA)
- Etoile Community is constructed on 20 million square meters, which gives vast spaces for facilities and entertainment services within the compound.
Facilities of the Etoile community in Sedra
The SEDRA community includes elements that enhance the living of residents to ensure a healthy lifestyle; some of these elements are:
- Wide green spaces
- Public Parks
- sports facilities
- Community centers
- State-of-the-art education
- Medical centers
- Sports Hub
- Early Childhood centers
- Restaurants & Cafes
- Retail and grocery shops
- Entertainment Centres
- Healthcare clinics
Where is Etoile located?
Etoile is a part of the Sedra community that is located North of Riyadh, nearby Princess Nourah Bint Abdul Rahman University, and south of King Khalid International Airport.
The strategic location makes the community close to prominent destinations, entertainment centers, main roads, and modern transportation.
What are North Riyadh places to visit?
North Riyadh offers lots of facilities, attractions, and places to visit that match all interests; you can find in North Riyadh all the following:
- King Abdullah Financial District (KAFD): A financial hub with modern architecture, skyscrapers, and a mix of commercial and residential spaces.
- Al-Masmak Fortress: It’s one of the famous Riyadh tourist places, as it’s a historic fortress with a glimpse of Riyadh’s past, showcasing heritage Saudi architecture and offering insights into the city’s history; it will be an excellent place for history lovers to visit.
- Granada Center: It’s a famous shopping mall in North Riyadh featuring a variety of brand outlets, restaurants, cafe shops, and entertainment facilities.
- King Fahd International Stadium: A major sports and entertainment venue hosting various events, including important football matches and concerts.
- Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University: One of the leading Islamic universities in the world, known for its academic excellence and cultural significance.
These are just a few examples of the diverse attractions and places in North Riyadh, providing its residents and visitors with a blend of modern amenities, historical sites, and entertainment spaces.
Phone Number: 800 123 3333 (KSA)
Head offices in Saudi Arabia:
- Riyadh: 12622 Makkah Road, Al Wizarat, Beside Riyadh Marriott Hotel, Saudi Arabia.
- Riyadh – As Suwaidi: Al Qasr Mall 12791, As Suwaidi Al Am, Saudi Arabia.
- Riyadh – Ash Shati: King Abdulaziz Road 23613, Saudi Arabia.
- Al Olaya: Prince Muhammad Ibn Abd Al Aziz 12222, Saudi Arabia.