When was Dar Al Arkan established?
Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development Company was established in 1994, under the Commercial Registration No.1010160195.
Where is the company headquarters located?
Our main office is located at Makkah Road (beside Marriott Hotel), in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Dar Al Arkan has branches in Jeddah, Mecca, Medina and international offices in Dubai, London and Bosnia.
When did Dar Al Arkan become a public joint stock company?
Dar Al Arkan became a public shareholding company in December 2007.
What are the company’s core businesses?
- Land development – purchasing, pooling, and developing infrastructure on raw land parcels.
- Development of integrated residential complexes and commercial units.
- Property management – leasing, and maintenance of residential and commercial units and retail facilities.
Where is the company’s stock listed?
The company is listed on the Saudi Stock Exchange – Tadawul.
What is the company’s stock code?
- Our code on the Saudi Stock Exchange is “4300”, classified under the real estate development sector.
- Under the Bloomberg system, it is “Alarkan AB”.
- Under Reuter’s system, it is “4300SE”.
How can I buy shares in Dar Al Arkan?
The investor can buy directly from the local market after opening an investment account through a licensed brokerage company if he is a Saudi national, or holds a regular residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, or if he is a GCC nationality.
When does the company’s fiscal year-end?
The company’s fiscal year begins in January and ends in December.
How can I access the company’s financial statements?
The company’s financial statements and information bulletins can be downloaded online. Please visit the Investor Relations page on the company’s website.
How do I contact Investor Relations?
Tel: (+966) 11 2069888
Mailing address: P.O. box 105633, Riyadh 11656, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.