- Pays the entire Islamic Sukuk (Series 1 MTN 2018) for SR1.678 billion (USD 450 million).
- Launches Mirabilia villas, with interiors by Roberto Cavalli, in the Shams Ar Riyadh masterplan.
- Issuance of the fifth Islamic Sukuk at SR1.875 billion (USD 500 million).
- Dar Al Arkan launches its first international project, I Love Florence Tower with Interiors by Roberto Cavalli in Dubai, on December 12, 2017.
- Dar Al Arkan executes fourth USD 500 million Sukuk.
- Dar Al Arkan repays sixth Sukuk, amounted to USD 300 million with a total of USD 1.2 billion.
- Awarded “Largest Promising Residential Project in the Kingdom” (Juman Project) by Restatex.
- Awarded “Best Corporate Governance Company of the Year – MENA” by The European.
- Dar Al Arkan repays fourth Sukuk issuance, amounted to USD 450 million.
- Recognized for “Innovation in Real Estate Development” by The Entrepreneur for Shams Ar Riyadh.
- Launched Juman project in the eastern region, an 8.2 million sq.m master plan on Dammam seafront.
- Awarded "First Place - Real Estate Development Sector in Saudi Arabia" by Forbes Middle East.
- Awarded “First Real Estate Company in the Middle East” by World Finance.
- Dar Al Arkan repays third Sukuk issuance, amounted to USD 200 million.
- Dar Al Arkan issues USD 400 million Sukuk; lists on Irish Stock Exchange and NASDAQ Dubai.
- Governor of Riyadh inaugurates the opening ceremony of Al Qasr Mall.
- Named “Best Residential Property Developer in Saudi Arabia” by Euromoney.
- Dar Al Arkan issues the fifth USD 450 million Sukuk; lists on Irish Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Dubai.
- Dar Al Arkan issues the sixth USD 300 million Sukuk; lists on Irish Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Dubai.
- Initial opening of Al Qasr Mall in Riyadh.
- Awarded “Best Residential Property Developer in Saudi Arabia” prize by Euromoney.
- Dar Al Arkan repays second Sukuk issuance amounted to USD 1 billion.
- Awarded the “Largest Residential Project in Saudi Arabia” (Al Qasr).
- Dar Al Arkan executes the fourth Sukuk of USD 450 million.
- Lists the fourth Sukuk on London Stock Exchange.
- Dar Al Arkan repays the first Sukuk issuance, amounted to USD 600 million.
- Dar Al Arkan raises its capital to SR7.2 billion (USD 1.92 billion) distributed over 720 million shares with a par value of SR10 (USD 2.67) per share.
- Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques opens the development of the Qasr Khozam area project in Jeddah.
- Dar Al Arkan increases its capital to SR10.8 billion (USD 2.88 billion), distributed over 1,080 million shares at a par value of SR10 (USD 2.67) per share.
- Launched Shams Al Arous project in Jeddah.
- Dar Al Arkan executes third USD 200 million Sukuk.
- Dar Al Arkan is listed on the Saudi Stock Market.
- Dar Al Arkan executes first USD 600 million Sukuk.
- Lists the first Islamic Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai, Labuan International Financial Exchange, Malaysia and Bahrain Bourse.
- The second issuance of Islamic Sukuk for USD1 billion.
- Listing the second Islamic Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai and the Bahrain Stock Exchange.
- Launched Shams Ar Riyadh project.
- Launched Al-Tilal project in Madinah.
- Dar Al Arkan converts to a joint-stock company under Ministerial Decree no. 1021 in July 2005.
- Launched Al Qasr project in Riyadh, the largest master-planned real estate development in the private sector.
- Dar Al Arkan increases its capital to SR5.4 billion (USD 1.44 billion) through a private placement in the domestic market.
- Launched Ishbiliya project in Riyadh.
- Launched Al Munsiya project in Riyadh.
- Construction begins on Al Azizia Towers project.
- Construction begins for Al Manar residential project in Jeddah.
- Construction begins for Al Awali Villas project in Makkah.
- Launched Al Noor Villas project in Madinah.
- Work begins in the Golden Beach project in Jeddah.
- Dar Al Arkan becomes a limited liability company with a capital of SR140 million (USD 37 million).
- Launched Yarmouk project in Riyadh.
- Work begins in the Murjan Villas project in Jeddah.
- Construction begins in the Al-Ta’awon project in Riyadh.
- Launched Al-Falah project in Riyadh.
- Construction begins in Al Rabie project in Riyadh.
- Establishment of Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development Company in Riyadh city, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.