Terms & conditions
Before proceeding with the payment online, the customer must read, understand, and accept the following terms and conditions for the payment facility online.USER'S DECLARATION
- I intend to purchase a residential unit of Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development Company J.S Co. (the developer), and make this online payment towards an initial reservation deposit for the unit for a period of (5) five calendar days (the “Reservation Period”), starting from the date, the Deposit was made.
- After this, the reservation of the unit will be confirmed by The Developer through an official e-mail, subject to the availability of the requested unit, at the time of reservation and payment.
- I understand and agree that this payment does not ensure the availability of the requested unit at the time of payment.
- I understand and agree that the payment excludes all applicable bank charges, fees, taxes, and/or commissions.
- I understand and agree that the payment is non-refundable, however if the developer agrees in its sole discretion, then refunds will be done to the original mode of payment.
- Before the expiry of the Reservation Period, the Customer shall pay in full to the developer, the first instalment (the “advance payment”) of the purchase price of the unit (the “Purchase Price”), along with signing of the Developer’s sales and purchase agreement of the Property (the “SPA”). If the Customer fails to pay the First Instalment in full and/or signs the SPA within the Reservation Period for any reason whatsoever, the Reservation shall automatically terminate and the Deposit shall be forfeited to the Developer, without need for notice, court judgment or any further proceedings (legal or otherwise).
- After the execution of the Sales & Purchase Agreement in off-plan sales projects, any cancellation that follows will be done according to the Off-Plan Sales Committee (WAFI) laws, rules and regulations
- I understand and agree that this payment cannot be used in lieu of any other payments due to Dar Al Arkan Properties LLC, this includes payment of any balance, and/or deposits, and/or subsequent instalment(s) due for a reserved or purchased unit.
- The Reservation is not transferable or assignable and cannot be used to purchase the Property in the name and/or for the benefit of third parties
- We accept all payments, deposits and banking transfers in SAR.