About the Role:
Dar Al Arkan is looking for an enthusiastic and goal oriented sales person.
The Senior Property Consultant will interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss the conditions of sale, and draw up property contracts.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Working in a target driven sales environment to maximize the opportunity of sales.
- Sourcing potential investors and establish/maintain good work relationships.
- Attending to inquiries relating to sale, property valuation, property services, etc.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Formulating properties tailored to the needs of the clients.
- Attending property events (such as exhibitions, property launching, presentations, seminars, etc.)
- Perform your duties to a high professional and ethical standard
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to at least High School/College level
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Proven record of achieving sales targets
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent English speaking and written skills